The world of grants and organizational capacity building can be extremely complex. There are so many rules and regulations that come along with the nonprofit and public work that we do that it can be difficult to keep them straight – let alone, even know that they exist.
Have a question? Let us help.
- What grants should my organization pursue this coming year?
- What is an RFP?
- What OMB circulars do I need to follow for my nonprofit?
- What is required for time and effort reporting on my grant?
- How do you close out a grant when your funding runs out?
- I am having a hard time coming up with an in-kind match, can the Capacity Wizard give me some advice?