If you have ever been involved in implementing a complicated grant or managing one, you will know that not all grant management approaches are created equal. Capacity Builders Inc. takes a very unique approach to grant management. We research the grant award and the funder’s regulations. We create a binder and organizational system to ensure all of your grant documents are in one place. We carefully analyze your organizational policies, procedures, and practices. We also evaluate and monitor your financial and grant management and evaluation protocols (as available). It is then our job to align your policies, procedures, and practices with that of the funders to ensure you are in full compliance. In doing so, we will provide you with affordable (and often free) technology solutions that will allow your staff to track grant activities and expenditures at all times and at the same time. Grant resources are always limited – even if you have a multi-million dollar grant. It is vital that you know – at all times – if you have accomplished various goals and activities so that you can make the informed decision to continue non-required programming.
Other components of our customized grant management services can help your organization with…
- Laying out all of the terms and conditions of your grant award, including payment processes, cost sharing, and program income requirements;
- Helping you create a game plan for accomplishing your grant goals and objectives. This includes providing you a dedicated number of hours to assist in writing job descriptions, making job postings, assisting with the interview process, and building/implementing systems and processes to track grant activities against funder expectations;
- Supporting you in meeting your required financial and performance reporting requirements;
- Coaching you on how to use grant funds for rent and property management expenses;
- Guiding you through any changes in budget or scope you might have for your grant;
- Supporting the communication process between you and your awarding agency;
- Guiding you through end of grant issues, including close-out;
- Educating your staff on grant management tips and system revisions for improving management of current and subsequent grants;
- Creating an optimal relationship so you take advantage of our other professional services such as grant writing, evaluation, and audit coaching;
- Recording and providing a written plan for every component of management identified; and
OF COURSE, we will always be just a phone call away!!!
Write us into your grant from the very beginning and these services will never cost you a dime. Get free technical assistance help here. Or, better yet, avoid the headache and let us write your grant for you and include these services in your grant budget.
Read about our founding company’s grant writing services here: grantwriters.net.
Learn more by contacting our offices at: 505.326.4245 or email.